ServiceNow Launches Powerful, New Solutions to Advance Digital Business and Drive Innovation at Scale
- Service Operations Workspace gives tech services and operations teams a single place to manage work and have shared visibility into issues
- App Engine Management Center provides structure and governance for low-code citizen developers
- Public Sector Digital Services provides governments with a digital foundation to deliver consumer-grade experiences from request to resolution
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220511005357/en/
Service Operations Workspace (Graphic: Business Wire)
“Today’s business and technology leaders are facing new challenges, from low-code governance to increased demand for faster solutions,” said Chirantan “CJ” Desai, chief operating officer at
“Automation and low-code use cases will only multiply as the need for more apps and efficiencies increases,” said
- Service Operations Workspace gives service desk agents and operations teams a single place to manage work, collaborate, and have shared visibility into issues. It includes a unified user experience for agents and operations teams to work on the same problem at the same time and solve issues faster. This helps reduce downtime, improve customer satisfaction, and increase productivity across multiple groups.
App Engine Management Center (AEMC) unleashes co-innovation between business and IT with low-code app development governance. As the number of citizen developers creating low-code solutions grows, the role of IT must evolve to empower co-innovation at scale while maintaining governance protocols. AEMC is a turnkey low-code governance solution to successfully scale and safeguard app development across an organization with App Engine. Platform admins can set guardrails, apply standards, enable co-innovation between business and IT, and check for compliance in a single place without any friction.
Additionally, AEMC helps centrally manage all aspects of low-code app dev, from app intake to collaboration requests, to pipeline monitoring and deployment tasks.
ServiceNowhas also published a new Citizen Development Center of Excellence(CoE) website, making it easy for customers and prospects to find the content they need to build a successful citizen development program with App Engine.
- Public Sector Digital Services provides governments with a digital foundation to deliver consumer-grade experiences from request to resolution. For many people, requesting standard government services often requires visiting a local office, filling out paper forms, and submitting additional documentation, with poor visibility into the status of these requests. Within governments, fulfilling these requests can be slow and require personnel to navigate multiple aging systems and manual processes. Public Sector Digital Services provides out-of-the-box public sector data models and workflows to help governments speed innovation, deliver better experiences, and resolve requests faster. Constituents benefit from increased convenience, transparency, and responsiveness.
The three new innovations were announced in tandem with Knowledge 2022, ServiceNow’s annual event providing networking, roundtable discussions, demos and more centered around the latest power, predictability and flexibility of the Now Platform.
What customers are saying about ServiceNow’s latest innovations:
“At Fannie Mae, our teams are developing innovative solutions that tackle big challenges in housing. It is imperative that they have high-productivity tools and a top-notch user experience so they can focus on driving our mission and business forward.
“In order to address some of today’s biggest work challenges, the need for automated solutions that allow employees to focus their time and expertise on urgent issues has increased,” said
“The State of South Dakota is on a mission to transform constituent experiences with digital solutions that extend reach, value and quality of services to residents, businesses and visitors,” said
Availability and Additional Information
App Engine Management Center and Public Sector Digital Services are now available on the
ServiceNow Storefor current ServiceNowcustomers using the prior family release platform ( San Diegoor Rome).
Service Operations Workspace (with ITOM) is expected to be GA in
June 2022on the ServiceNow Store.