ServiceNow Launches Customer Service Communities
Now Every Customer Gets a Personalized Experience with a Community of Experts and Peers
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170510005385/en/
ServiceNow Communities is a major new application in its Customer Service Management solution. With Communities, enterprises can now provide a personalized self-service experience for every customer, providing them real-time access to their profile, cases, products, services, and notifications. Now, companies can reduce case volumes, obtain new perspectives into product use or customer needs, and expand overall reach to new prospects. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Research shows that engaged customers are more loyal to businesses. Customers who engage in online communities have higher satisfaction and tend to buy more than those who do not.
“Communities are key to driving loyalty,” said
ServiceNow Communities includes core capabilities such as managed forums, curated topics, support for multiple content types, moderation and granular permissions. Additional features include:
- Personalized self-service experience is delivered through the integration of Communities with the ServiceNow Customer Service Portal. Customers can see or edit their profile details, cases, products, services, and notifications in the same place where they can engage in the community.
- Seamless contextual searching enables customers to get information or answers faster with a single search that works across ServiceNow Knowledge Management and Communities.
- Customer-specific activity stream provides content and updates customers desire from the community to reduce information overload and to ensure relevant information is in the forefront.
Global Brands Rely on
Growing faster than the customer service software market overall,
Improving Customer Service Management with Field Service Management and Cost Transparency
In addition to Communities,
- Dynamic Scheduling for Field Service optimizes technician assignments to reduce travel times, cut costs, and to ensure the best utilization. Multiple tasks can be assigned to different agents at the same time, enabling prioritization while assigning and automatically moving work to an unassigned state due scheduling of a higher priority task.
- Cost Management helps customer service leaders to understand the true costs of the services their companies deliver. Customer Service Management is integrated with the ServiceNow ITBM Cost Transparency application enabling monitoring and analysis of service costs by customer account, channel, product version, product line, contracts and more.
This latest release further strengthens the ServiceNow Customer Service Management solution to enable companies to deliver effortless, connected, and proactive customer service. It’s built on a single platform that connects departments, workflows and systems, including field service, knowledge management and portals.
ServiceNow Communities will be available in the third quarter of 2017.
For More Information
- Learn more about how Customer Service Management helps resolve customer issues at lightspeed on the website.
- Run our demo to see how Customer Service Management can help.
Your enterprise needs to move faster, but lack of process and legacy tools hold you back. Every day, thousands of customer requests, IT incidents, and HR cases follow their own paths—moving back and forth between people, machines and departments. Unstructured. Undocumented. Unimproved for years. With the ServiceNow® System of Action™ you can replace these unstructured work patterns of the past with intelligent workflows of the future. Now every employee, customer and machine can make requests on a single cloud platform. Every department working on these requests can assign and prioritize, collaborate, get down to root cause issues, gain real-time insights and drive to action. Your employees are energized. Your service levels improve. And you realize game-changing economics. Work at Lightspeed™. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170510005385/en/
Colleen Haikes, 669-262-2001