ServiceNow Introduces Procurement Service Management on Industry-Leading Now Platform
New Solution Accelerates Automation and Delivers End-to-End Visibility to Enhance Productivity Across the Procurement Lifecycle
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220525005074/en/
Procurement Service Management (Photo: Business Wire)
Procurement modernization is a priority for organizations looking to digitally transform operations and redirect resources to more strategic activities, while also improving supplier collaboration with more connected, interactive experiences. Yet a recent analysis from
“Procurement Service Management from
PSM is the latest solution built on the Now Platform, the most flexible, extensible, and powerful enterprise technology platform available. Only the Now Platform enables rapid innovation and transformation by combining hyperautomation technologies like low-code application development, artificial intelligence, process mining, integration, and RPA to connect modern, legacy, or unstructured data sources and accelerate digital transformation. With one code base, one architecture, and one data model, the Now Platform connects silos across departments, integrates with all other point solutions and legacy systems, and delivers value fast, immediately and in the long term.
“Business and technology are changing faster than ever, and for procurement teams, this constant innovation is redefining how they work,” said
With PSM, finance departments can manage the complete procurement lifecycle with one centralized system of action, providing end-to-end visibility into all processes and complementing current systems of record. This allows organizations to continuously improve source-to-pay processes with real-time benchmarking and reporting of SLA risks; enhance sourcing activities and limit maverick procurement behaviors with agile responses to changing business conditions; and address poor procurement experiences with pattern matching and trend analysis.
Addition procurement capabilities include:
- Accelerated procurement automation: Organizations can redirect more procurement specialist time to high-value priorities by connecting and orchestrating work across all stakeholders, disparate technologies, and systems of record. The solution also mitigates third-party risk with embedded risk controls for a more consistent assessment and remediation process.
- Seamless experiences for all procurement stakeholders: Omni-channel guided experiences that meet employees where they work, along with improved supplier collaboration by integrating suppliers into the value chain with connected, interactive experiences.
- End-to-end visibility into procurement processes: Real-time benchmarking enables continuous improvements to source-to-pay processes. Finance departments limit risk with insights, embedded analytics, and configurable playbooks. They can pinpoint and remediate poor procurement experiences with behavioral and user analytics.
“The future of successful procurement organizations depends on technology infrastructure that unites systems and teams for an integrated, end-to-end experience,” said
This launch comes on the heels of ServiceNow’s acquisition of Gekkobrain in 2021, which extended the power of ServiceNow Creator Workflows to help organizations identify and understand custom code in their ERP deployments and the business processes they support.
Availability and Additional Information
- Procurement Service Management is currently available.
- Watch a demo of Procurement Service Management.
Use of Forward‑Looking Statements:
This release contains "forward‑looking statements" about the expectations, beliefs, plans, and intentions relating to new capabilities. Such forward‑looking statements include statements regarding expected performance and benefits of such capabilities. Forward‑looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties and are based on potentially inaccurate assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expected or implied by the forward‑looking statements. If any such risks or uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions prove incorrect, our results could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward‑looking statements we make. We undertake no obligation, and do not intend, to update the forward‑looking statements. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those in any forward‑looking statements include, without limitation: (i) delays and unexpected difficulties and expenses in making available additional capabilities; (ii) changes in the regulatory landscape related to vaccine development and distribution and the availability of vaccines; and (iii) changes in the duration or severity of the COVID‑19 pandemic. Further information on factors that could affect our financial and other results is included in the filings we make with the